batch schedulers that work on both HP3000 and HP-UX - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on batch schedulers that work on both HP3000 and HP-UX - Hewlett Packard ; Does anyone have a list of batch schedulers that work on both systems such as maestro? A list of vendors would also be nice... Thanks in advance Joe Dolliver * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * ...

  1. batch schedulers that work on both HP3000 and HP-UX

    Does anyone have a list of batch schedulers that work on both systems
    such as maestro?

    A list of vendors would also be nice...

    Thanks in advance

    Joe Dolliver

  2. Re: batch schedulers that work on both HP3000 and HP-UX

    Here's two ... I recall there are some others but I can't think of
    what they are:

    http://www.tidalsoftware.com/product...Platforms.aspx

    http://www.nobix.com/JobQueX/JobQueX.aspx

    A "maybe":

    www.uc4.com (they don't speficially list MPE/iX, but I'm pretty sure
    they used to support it, and they may still)

    On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:03 PM, joseph dolliver wrote:
    > Does anyone have a list of batch schedulers that work on both systems
    > such as maestro?
    >
    > A list of vendors would also be nice...
    >

    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Joe Dolliver

    "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, you'd think rich people
    would have kept it all for themselves" - Lane Kirkland

  3. Re: batch schedulers that work on both HP3000 and HP-UX

    Thanks to all who have responded. I will start with these two vendors..

    Warm Regards,

    Joe Dolliver