From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
Behalf Of Daniel Griffin
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:03 PM
To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: [HP3000-L] fopen/open contexts

Hello All,

I am working with a C program that needs to write to/read from permanent
and temporary files that I create. However I cannot figure out how to
choose my context using fopen or open. Is there some mechanism to do
this or some other call(s) to use? I have tried HPFOPEN, but that call
is a mess and returns success but says there is nothing in the file.

Thanks,
Dan