Storing a variable with integer value to FLASH :2: area of HP50g - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Storing a variable with integer value to FLASH :2: area of HP50g - Hewlett Packard ; HELP, I need code to show me how to store a value to the Flash memory... the following code does not work: "INPUT ACTIVATION CODE" {" :REGNUM=?: " { 2 0 } } INPUT OBJ\-> :2: REGNUM STO...

  1. Storing a variable with integer value to FLASH :2: area of HP50g

    HELP, I need code to show me how to store a value to the Flash
    memory... the following code does not work:

    "INPUT ACTIVATION CODE"
    {"
    :REGNUM=?: "
    { 2 0 } }
    INPUT OBJ\->
    :2: REGNUM STO

  2. Re: Storing a variable with integer value to FLASH :2: area of HP50g

    "DRILLER" wrote in message
    > HELP, I need code to show me how to store a value to the Flash
    > memory... the following code does not work:
    >

    > "INPUT ACTIVATION CODE"
    > {"
    > :REGNUM=?: "
    > { 2 0 } }