OT: You thought Chrome was fast? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: You thought Chrome was fast? - Hewlett Packard ; Firefox's new Minefield is out, in alpha testing, you can read about it here. http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10073252-16.html or download it from here, it is available for OS-X, Windoze, and Linux http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.o.../latest-trunk/ So far, it fixes some issues I had with Chrome. -Craig ...

  1. OT: You thought Chrome was fast?

    Firefox's new Minefield is out, in alpha testing, you can read about it here.

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10073252-16.html

    or download it from here, it is available for OS-X, Windoze, and Linux

    http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.o.../latest-trunk/

    So far, it fixes some issues I had with Chrome.

    -Craig

  2. Re: OT: You thought Chrome was fast?

    Brrrrrr.... trying something called 'Minefield" on a Windows box? Sounds like a fast way to the looney bin.

    On the other paw, it is pretty darn fast. I can't wait for Safari to be updated to catch up.

    -Paul

    On Thursday, October 23, 2008, at 09:47AM, "Craig Lalley" wrote:
    >Firefox's new Minefield is out, in alpha testing, you can read about it here.
    >
    >http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10073252-16.html
    >
    >or download it from here, it is available for OS-X, Windoze, and Linux
    >
    >http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.o.../latest-trunk/
    >
    >So far, it fixes some issues I had with Chrome.
    >
    >-Craig

  3. Re: OT: You thought Chrome was fast?

    I have been using chrome on some machines. It has some good features
    but in some instances it is freezing up.

    Some processes that I run come back with a message that you must be in
    Microsoft explorer to runt his process. I got this error in a Microsoft
    Share Point project.

    Kent

    Kent Wallace - Business Intelligence Developer
    Healthcare Management Administrators Inc
    Phone - 425-289-5267

    wrote:
    >Firefox's new Minefield is out, in alpha testing, you can read about it

    here.

    >http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10073252-16.html
    >
    >or download it from here, it is available for OS-X, Windoze, and Linux
    >
    >http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.o.../latest-trunk/
    >
    >So far, it fixes some issues I had with Chrome.
    >
    >-Craig

    NOTICE:
    Please note that my e-mail address has changed.
    Please save my new address to your contacts list by right clicking on my name
    in the header of this message and selecting the option "add to outlook contacts".
    Please delete my old e-mail with the domain of @hma.regence.com. Thank you.

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
    It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.
    If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message,
    or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
    Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you