Re: OT: Alternative energy - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: Alternative energy - Hewlett Packard ; Solar Panels do not work very well when it is cloudy, or nighttime. I don't think of solar power as a long term solution. Solar Satelites? Those are not bothered by clouds, but there has to be a way to ...

  1. Re: OT: Alternative energy

    Solar Panels do not work very well when it is cloudy, or nighttime. I don't
    think of solar power as a long term solution. Solar Satelites? Those are
    not bothered by clouds, but there has to be a way to get the power
    down to earth.

    Now fusion... There is a solution...

  2. Re: OT: Alternative energy

    most of california, arizona, nevada, texas, new mexico, florida and a
    bunch of other states have huge amounts of sunlight. You modify the
    grid so that what you aren't using feeds to storage systems
    At 02:51 PM 10/22/2008, Brice Yokem wrote:
    >Solar Panels do not work very well when it is cloudy, or nighttime. I don't
    >think of solar power as a long term solution. Solar Satelites? Those are
    >not bothered by clouds, but there has to be a way to get the power
    >down to earth.
    >
    >Now fusion... There is a solution...

    Regards,

    Shawn Gordon