OT: Alternative energy - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Alternative energy - Hewlett Packard ; For those of you that think solar is the way to go... New solar cell material achieves almost 100% efficiency, could solve world-wide energy problems http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/39807/113/ -Craig * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., ...

  1. OT: Alternative energy

    For those of you that think solar is the way to go...

    New solar cell material achieves almost 100% efficiency, could solve world-wide energy problems

    http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/39807/113/

    -Craig

  2. Re: OT: Alternative energy

    this is what I've been waiting for. If the government just flat out
    paid to put these on the roofs of every house and building in all the
    "sunshine" states instead of rebates and crap like that, you'd
    basically solve domestic energy.

    At 11:18 AM 10/22/2008, Craig Lalley wrote:
    >For those of you that think solar is the way to go...
    >
    >New solar cell material achieves almost 100% efficiency, could solve
    >world-wide energy problems
    >
    >http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/39807/113/
    >
    >-Craig

    Regards,