I part way agree about the speculator factor. Prices have been
falling fast recently. I recall paying $2.29 this last weekend. Two
weeks before it was over $3.00. Oil supply plus increased demand
is also a factor and is why the price will probably never get back to
what it was.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:44:18 -0700, Kent Wallace
wrote:

>Good point Brice.
>
>No one is blaming Bush for low oil prices. I understand that several
>projects to convert coal to crude were started in the US when gas prices
>were high. I know of the working plant in Montana. With pries falling
>will those new projects get scraped?
>
>Are we going to drill off the US coasts?
>
>What I hearing is that the high prices were caused by speculators.
>

>Kent Wallace - Business Intelligence Developer
>Healthcare Management Administrators Inc
>Phone - 425-289-5267

name
> in the header of this message and selecting the option "add to outlook

contacts".
>Please delete my old e-mail with the domain of @hma.regence.com. Thank

you.

>DISCLAIMER:
>The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
>It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone

else is unauthorized.
>If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution

of the message,
>or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may

be unlawful.
>Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in

error. Thank you