    ----- Original Message ----
    From: Paul Raulerson

    You say you want *fast*? Then you have got to look at the Casio
    Exilim EX-F1.
    [...]
    And did I mention it will do 120fps of video??
    [...]

    it does come at some cost, however -- as 1200fps, the frame size is a postage-stamp [330x96, or thereabouts] It was originally priced at $999, however google's "price search" shows this is retailing for $1499...

    a little searching turned up some video showing 300, 600, and 1200 fps movies

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3qA-HazvwY

    [from the dialog in the background, this appears to be from a press conference of sorts, at one point you can hear the guy say, "our target audience will be..."]

  2. Re: OT: Anybody There?

    Yes, you are quite right - 1200fps! You can *not* find one of them around this area, they sell as fast as they arrive.
    -Paul