OT: Camera selection (was: Anybody There?) - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Camera selection (was: Anybody There?) - Hewlett Packard ; And technically there nees to be a colon after the OT, right? On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:31:20 -0400, Johnson, Tracy wrote: >Denys says: >> Just as long as you get away from film; only mouth-breathing, drooling >> morons use ...

  1. OT: Camera selection (was: Anybody There?)

    wrote:

    >Denys says:
    >> Just as long as you get away from film; only mouth-breathing, drooling
    >> morons use film-based cameras anymore.

    >And since there is no more silver because there is no more film, black
    >and white photos of Vampires can now be seen.
    >
    >Tracy Johnson

  2. Re: Camera selection (was: Anybody There?)

    Hi All

    Ok... I owe the list an apology cause I forgot the OT: that started
    the whole thing

    Art

    Art Bahrs, CISSP
    Security Engineer
    Providence Health & Services
    Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org
    Phone: 503-216-2722

    wrote:

    >Denys says:
    >> Just as long as you get away from film; only mouth-breathing,
    >> drooling morons use film-based cameras anymore.

    >And since there is no more silver because there is no more film, black
    >and white photos of Vampires can now be seen.
    >
    >Tracy Johnson

    DISCLAIMER: