HP 35s - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP 35s - Hewlett Packard ; I just got an HP 35s. The way it displays answers is a little new to me with regard to polar-rect conversion. I was wondering if anyone has a way to convert the angle portion of the answer to HMS ...

  1. HP 35s

    I just got an HP 35s. The way it displays answers is a little new to me
    with regard to polar-rect conversion. I was wondering if anyone has a
    way to convert the angle portion of the answer to HMS without reentering
    that part?

    BV

  2. Re: HP 35s

    "bv" wrote in message
    >I just got an HP 35s. The way it displays answers is a little new to me
    > with regard to polar-rect conversion. I was wondering if anyone has a
    > way to convert the angle portion of the answer to HMS without reentering
    > that part?
    >
    > BV

    ARG
    ->HMS

  3. Re: HP 35s

    Veli-Pekka Nousiainen wrote:
    > "bv" wrote in message
    >> I just got an HP 35s. The way it displays answers is a little new to me
    >> with regard to polar-rect conversion. I was wondering if anyone has a
    >> way to convert the angle portion of the answer to HMS without reentering
    >> that part?
    >>
    >> BV

    > ARG
    > ->HMS