Me again.

N series, 7.5, 3GB RAM, 5gb free space, 100BT NIC

we have been free of this sort of issue for a long time now, and nothing has changed. Yesterday we had some power issues that took all the comms gear up and down a few times.
Last night we rearranged some power lines, hopefully stable now.
Restarted all the switches and routers and modems, all seemed ok, WEB ACCESS OK.

Needed to stop and start the network on the 3000 this morning - obviously got confused by the losses of communications.

Now on console I am seeing

NETXPORT TCP SIP MAX CONNECTIONS EXCEEDED

AND

8:08/212/Output spooler, LDEV #701: IPC error while trying to open a
printer connection socket. IPCCONNECT error 131:
PROTOCOL MODULE DOES NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT RESOURCES. (SOCKERR131)
Native Mode Spooler message 9585

AND SOME PRINTERS WONT start.....
here is resource:
[1]>>>res
DISPLAY CLEAR RESET
filters detail item refresh type used delay
[2]RESOURCE>>>disp
WED, OCT 15, 2008, 8:28:01 AM
Item Subsystem Name G/N Description Used High Max

1 NS XPORT CP_POOL_ (G) Control Buf Pool 0 1 300
2 NS XPORT 1536___D (G) Inbound Buf Pool 48 77 341
3 NS XPORT LOOP____ (N) Outbnd Buf Pool 0 0 512
4 NS XPORT LAN1____ (N) Outbnd Buf Pool 1 52 4096
5 NS XPORT UDP (G) GProt Msg Pool 64 N/A 512
6 NS XPORT PXP (G) GProt Msg Pool 1 N/A 660
7 NS XPORT PROBE (G) CM Prot Msg Pool 1 N/A 678
8 NS XPORT IP_NI (G) IP-NI Msg Pool 50 N/A 2048
9 NS XPORT IP_NI (G) IP-NI Msg Pool 50 N/A 2048
10 NS XPORT (G) Node Name Cache 0 1 360
11 NS XPORT (G) TCP Control pool 3 570 2048

any suggestions please?

tks
jp