OT: Friday Humo(u)r - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Friday Humo(u)r - Hewlett Packard ; (My brother made this one up) The Japanese financial markets were stunned yesterday when panicked depositors caused the Bank of Origami to fold. * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. OT: Friday Humo(u)r

    (My brother made this one up)

    The Japanese financial markets were stunned yesterday when panicked
    depositors caused the Bank of Origami to fold.

  2. OT: Friday Humo(u)r

    Also heard from was Kabui Bank who was putting on a brave face in the
    midst of the misfortunes.

    Meanwhile Katana Bank was expecting drastic cuts to expenses to shore up
    the bottom line.

    Ginsu Bank was quoted as saying they would be strong enough to cut
    through all of the troubles and remain sharpest of all.

    Kyoto Bank expected to be weathering the storm because of it's strong
    protocols against bad investments.

    --
    Jim Alexander Longs Drug Stores
    Sr. Systems Programmer 925-210-6901