Re: HPUX 3rd Party ? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: HPUX 3rd Party ? - Hewlett Packard ; Jack Found this link by Googling OpenSpool http://www.articlesbase.com/software...nspool-with-om -plus-97166.html Hope this helps -----Original Message----- From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU]On Behalf Of Jack Connor Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:20 PM To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU Subject: [HP3000-L] HPUX 3rd Party ? I signed ...

  1. Re: HPUX 3rd Party ?

    Jack

    Found this link by Googling OpenSpool

    http://www.articlesbase.com/software...nspool-with-om
    -plus-97166.html

    Hope this helps

    -----Original Message-----
    From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU]On
    Behalf Of Jack Connor
    Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:20 PM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: [HP3000-L] HPUX 3rd Party ?

    I signed up for the 9000L site and didn't find anything in the archives
    for this, so thought perhaps someone here had info on an HPUX 3rd party
    spooler product called OpenSpool by OpenSet.

    We have a problem with licensing the software on another box so we can
    configure it; it runs fine, but can't add or delete printers.

    Anyone here ever heard of the product or know who might be handling it
    now?

    TIA!

    Jack Connor

    https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
    NrYzIfZb8oKLPOXgf03qanvLz6FGjmh35PDdlVduQ==
    Click on the link above to report this email as spam to BlackSpider.

    ***************************Disclaimer************* **************
    The contents of this e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The content may also contain legal, professional or other privileged information. If you received this e-mail in error, please destroy it immediately. You should not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views stated herein do not necessarily represent the view of the Company. Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any documents from this transmission. The Company does not accept any liability for viruses.
    Premier Farnell plc
    150 Armley Road Leeds
    LS12 2QQ
    Telephone +44 (0) 870 129 8608
    Fax +44 (0) 870 129 8610
    Registered in England
    Company Number 876412
    Registered Office: Farnell House, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 2NE ************************************************** **********

  2. Re: HPUX 3rd Party ?

    Thanks a bunch, Bob.

    I'd checked that out yesterday, but didn't realize that HP had picked up
    the OpenSpool product, so didn't think it was the same one.

    After talking to the OM Plus folks, it turns out they're one and the
    same and that they are, indeed, the replacement product.

    THANKS AGAIN!!!
    jack