MPEX PRINT command using full page width. - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on MPEX PRINT command using full page width. - Hewlett Packard ; Hi all, Looks like either the archives are still offline or I'm having internet problems here so I can't search the archives, I'm sure this would've been asked before. Anyway hopefully a simple one. Any idea how to get MPEX ...

  1. MPEX PRINT command using full page width.

    Hi all,

    Looks like either the archives are still offline or I'm having internet problems here so I can't search the archives, I'm sure this would've been asked before.

    Anyway hopefully a simple one.

    Any idea how to get MPEX to print the full width of a file in a reflection 132 column wide session ? In MPE the file uses the full width of the screenbut in MPEX the print output wraps around. I'm trying to do a print searchand would like the output to appear on one line.

    TIA.

    Nige...

  2. Re: MPEX PRINT command using full page width.

    Try

    %PRINT MYFILE;OUT=($STDLIST;REC=-132)

    HTH
    François

    Looks like either the archives are still offline or I'm having internet problems here so I can't search the archives, I'm sure this would've been asked before.

    Anyway hopefully a simple one.

    Any idea how to get MPEX to print the full width of a file in a reflection 132 column wide session ? In MPE the file uses the full width of the screen but in MPEX the print output wraps around. I'm trying to do a print search and would like the output to appear on one line.

    TIA.

    Nige...

    Remarque - Cette transmission est pour l'usage exclusif du ou des destinataires indiqués et peut contenir de l'information confidentielle ou protégée. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire indiqué, veuillez supprimer cette transmission ainsi que tout fichier joint et aviser l'expéditeur par courriel immédiatement. Toute révision, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est interdite.

    Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and notify the sender by return email immediately. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

  3. Re: MPEX PRINT command using full page width.

    Oh my brain stopped at 132 and print, thinking you wanted a laser not session, ... duh.

    Francois is correct then if you are inside MPEX.

    If outside MPEX try:

    FILE x=$STDLIST;rec=-132
    PRINT myfile;out=*x

    Tracy Johnson