1. Create a file with one record using HP escape sequences, the
following works for me. Substitute "esc" for the escape character:

esc&l1Oesc&k2s9Hesc&l1Lesc&l5.45Cesc&a4Lesc&l6Eesc&l60Fesc&aoR

Keep the file and make sure it has read access by the system.

(Hopefully I have no typos.)

2. Configure a printer in NPCONFIG:

ldev (network_address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SETUP_FILE=myfile.mygroup.myacct)