RISE/SigEdit - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on RISE/SigEdit - Hewlett Packard ; I am having a total blast playing with near ancient RPG programming on the little 917 I have here, but I am missing a couple or three utilities that go with the compiler. If anyone has them available, I would ...

  1. RISE/SigEdit

    I am having a total blast playing with near ancient RPG programming on
    the little 917 I have here, but I am missing a couple or three
    utilities that go with the compiler. If anyone has them available, I
    would sure appreciate a copy! The two utilities I am looking for are:

    RISE (RISE.PUB.SYS) : The RPG Interactive Systems Editor (It's a
    special editor that prompts for RPG syntax)
    SIGEDIT (SIGEDIT.PUB.SYS): The RPG form editor

    Thanks
    -Paul

  2. Re: RISE/SigEdit

    Looks like they are real :-) although I had no idea we had them.

    If you would like a copy let me know what the best format is

    Alan

    :listf ri@.@.sys,2
    ACCOUNT= SYS GROUP= PUB

    FILENAME CODE ------------LOGICAL RECORD----------- ----SPACE----
    SIZE TYP EOF LIMIT R/B SECTORS #X MX

    RISE PROG 128W FB 374 374 1 384 1 1
    RISEFORM VFAST 256B FA 858 6022 1 864 1 8
    RISETOUR 88B FA 1136 1136 23 400 1 13

    :listf sigedit.pub.sys,2
    ACCOUNT= SYS GROUP= PUB

    FILENAME CODE ------------LOGICAL RECORD----------- ----SPACE----
    SIZE TYP EOF LIMIT R/B SECTORS #X MX

    SIGEDIT PROG 128W FB 557 557 1 560 1 1

    In article <150732.89644.qm@web52701.mail.re2.yahoo.com>, Craig Lalley
    writes
    >Paul,
    >
    >I am not a RPG expert by any means, but I don't think those products
    >exist for the HP3K.
    >
    >-Craig

    Alan Yeo
    ALANYEO@AFFIRM.CO.UK Just because you're paranoid
    Phone +44 1684 291710 it doesn't mean someone isn't!.
    Fax +44 1684 291712

  3. Re: RISE/SigEdit

    Craig and Matthew are correct, It depends on your OS version
    These are the files you are missing

    listf ri@,2

    :listf sig@,2
    ACCOUNT= SYS GROUP= PUB