Mac OSX - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Mac OSX - Hewlett Packard ; A few have told about HP Connect and I have yet to follow-up largely because I do not have a suitable USB cable. The cable I do have is that old-style round connector - sort of like that old printer/modem ...

  1. Mac OSX

    A few have told about HP Connect and I have yet to follow-up largely
    because I do not have a suitable USB cable. The cable I do have is
    that old-style round connector - sort of like that old printer/modem
    cable of many years ago. So where can a USB 2 - HP48GX.

  2. Re: Mac OSX

    I use one of these:

    http://www.keyspan.com/products/usa19hs/

    Regards,

    Mark.

    Jack wrote:
    > A few have told about HP Connect and I have yet to follow-up largely
    > because I do not have a suitable USB cable. The cable I do have is
    > that old-style round connector - sort of like that old printer/modem
    > cable of many years ago. So where can a USB 2 - HP48GX.

+ Reply to Thread