HP9100B Program Library on ebay - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP9100B Program Library on ebay - Hewlett Packard ; Sorry that this is a bit spammy (and offtopic - although i guess there are not enough users for a hp9100 group! ), but I was hoping that more people might notice my auction for the HP9100B program library calculator ...

  1. HP9100B Program Library on ebay

    Sorry that this is a bit spammy (and offtopic - although i guess there
    are not enough users for a hp9100 group! ), but I was hoping that
    more people might notice my auction for the HP9100B program library
    calculator which I have on ebay currently. I am a bit worried that the
    "few" hp9100 owners who might be interested may never know about it
    and to be honest, I'm having regrets not putting a reserve on it.. I
    was planning to put my hp9100b calculator on soon - has anyone seen
    one of those sell recently? (Im interested in the value)

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=330275436874

    Does anyone have an opinion on the value of the program library ? I
    don't think there are a huge amount of them around, but that doesn't
    mean it is worth anything I suppose.

    Best Regards

    BuZz

  2. Re: HP9100B Program Library on ebay

    wrote in message
    > Sorry that this is a bit spammy (and offtopic - although i guess there
    > are not enough users for a hp9100 group! ), but I was hoping that
    > more people might notice my auction for the HP9100B program library
    > calculator which I have on ebay currently. I am a bit worried that the
    > "few" hp9100 owners who might be interested may never know about it
    > and to be honest, I'm having regrets not putting a reserve on it.. I
    > was planning to put my hp9100b calculator on soon - has anyone seen
    > one of those sell recently? (Im interested in the value)

    I've seen them go for about $1800 in working condition.
    It varies widely (phase of the moon?)
    The way the economy is right now, though, people may not
    want to spend too much.

    Tom Lake

+ Reply to Thread