binomial distribution - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on binomial distribution - Hewlett Packard ; I need a recommendation for a basic program that includes binomial distribution and Poisson probability distribution for my HP 50g. also I may need some help getting it downloading to calculator, but deal with that later thanks...

  1. binomial distribution

    I need a recommendation for a basic program that includes binomial
    distribution and Poisson probability distribution for my HP 50g.

    also I may need some help getting it downloading to calculator, but
    deal with that later

    thanks

  2. Re: binomial distribution

    In article
    <6d90c69b-c86c-41fb-ac1b-ab3999aacef2@y71g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
    Funtrap wrote:

    > I need a recommendation for a basic program that includes binomial
    > distribution and Poisson probability distribution for my HP 50g.
    >
    > also I may need some help getting it downloading to calculator, but
    > deal with that later
    >
    > thanks

    Are you familiar with the web site hpcalc.org ?

    All sorts of goodies there,including several statistical
    programs/libraries for the hp49/50 series.

  3. Re: binomial distribution

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:00:57 -0700 (PDT), Funtrap
    wrote:

    >I need a recommendation for a basic program that includes binomial
    >distribution and Poisson probability distribution for my HP 50g.
    >
    >also I may need some help getting it downloading to calculator, but
    >deal with that later
    >
    >thanks

    http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/math/statistic/

+ Reply to Thread