OT: John Bonham Remembered - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: John Bonham Remembered - Hewlett Packard ; Guys, guys, Ginger Baker - Cream. Cheers, John Dunlop * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. OT: John Bonham Remembered

    Guys, guys,

    Ginger Baker - Cream.

    Cheers,

    John Dunlop

  2. Re: OT: John Bonham Remembered

    > Guys, guys,
    >
    > Ginger Baker - Cream.

    And certainly one who played (and died) in the same style as J.B.:

    Keith Moon

    Mark W.

  3. Re: OT: John Bonham Remembered

    Ditto on that, John...and Butch Trucks/Johnny Jai (Allman Bros) for best
    dual processor!

    jack