I agree with Art. If this product is available at your site,
it is the quickest way to do this.

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:16:19 -0700, Bahrs, Art
wrote:

>Hi All
> I replied privately to Ray with a bit of my usual weird humor...
>
> But Seriously... If you are dumping a data set to feed another
>process... Or an entire database.... SuprTool is your Friend!!!!
>
> While the archives may be down... I think Robelle still has a short
>paper I wrote some time ago about how to change Area Codes using
>SuprTool in an SRN IRIS database. (for when you get a "new" area code)
>

>Art Bahrs, CISSP
>Security Engineer
>Providence Health & Services
>Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org
>Phone: 503-216-2722

addr=2701+w+plano+parkway&csz=75075&c
>ountry=us&new=1&name=&qty=>
>Plano, TX 75075
>

>direct 214.556.0202
>main 972.578.8611
>fax 972.424.5621
>
> www.republictitle.com
>
>rshahan@republictitle.com
>
>Life is not a journey to the grave with the
>intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
>well preserved body, but rather to skid in
>broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
>and loudly proclaiming:
>
>-- WOW!!! What a Ride!!!

>NOTICE OF COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY
>This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains company confidential
>and/or privileged information intended only for the use of the
>individual(s) named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended
>recipient,
>you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of
>this information or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
>
>of this e-mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received
>
>this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by telephone immediately,
>
>and/or immediately return it to the sender, and delete it from your
>system.
>Thank you for your cooperation.

>NOTICE OF COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY
>This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains company confidential
>and/or privileged information intended only for the use of the
>individual(s) named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended
>recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or
>distribution of this information or the taking of any action in reliance
>on the contents of this e-mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If
>you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
>telephone immediately, and/or immediately return it to the sender, and
>delete it from your system.
>Thank you for your cooperation.
>

>DISCLAIMER:
>This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain

information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified thatyou
may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.