OT: TomCat WebCerts and Linux? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: TomCat WebCerts and Linux? - Hewlett Packard ; Hi All Anybody ever deal with the above combination? Throw in Internet Explorer not liking the certs? Thanks, Art "Confused yet again" Bahrs Art Bahrs, CISSP Security Engineer Providence Health & Services Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org Phone: 503-216-2722 DISCLAIMER: This message is intended ...

  1. OT: TomCat WebCerts and Linux?

    Hi All
    Anybody ever deal with the above combination? Throw in Internet
    Explorer not liking the certs?

    Thanks,
    Art "Confused yet again" Bahrs

    Art Bahrs, CISSP
    Security Engineer
    Providence Health & Services
    Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org
    Phone: 503-216-2722

    DISCLAIMER:

  2. Re: OT: TomCat WebCerts and Linux?

    > Anybody ever deal with the above combination? Throw in Internet
    > Explorer not liking the certs?

    Could you expand on the "...not liking the certs" with an error message or
    something more specific?

    Mark W.

  3. Re: OT: TomCat WebCerts and Linux?

    Hi Mark
    Will try to ... I am usually just getting a "page could not be
    displayed" type of message...

    More later

    Art Bahrs, CISSP
    Security Engineer
    Providence Health & Services
    Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org
    Phone: 503-216-2722

    > Anybody ever deal with the above combination? Throw in Internet
    > Explorer not liking the certs?

    Could you expand on the "...not liking the certs" with an error message
    or something more specific?

    Mark W.

    DISCLAIMER:

  4. Re: OT: TomCat WebCerts and Linux?

    > Will try to ... I am usually just getting a "page could not be
    > displayed" type of message...

    Which version of IE? In IE7, you can click on the area next to the Address
    box where the padlock would display if all went well. You'll get a "security
    report" with more information.

    Mark "Just went through some certs issues with MS ISA" W.