I have an old IPAQ 4705 that I have not used for a couple of years. Our org
wants to test DataViz's Road Sync application for MS Exchange so when asked
if I had a Windows Mobile 2003 device I said yes and volunteered this thing
for testing.

Well the application does not install and the error gives the impression
that it is because the OS on my device in Windows CE not Mobile 2003 SE.

When I look at Settings>System>About it says Windows Mobile 2003 Second
Edition Version 4.21.1088 (Build 15045.2.6.0)

When I look at Settings>System>HP Asset Viewer>Version it says OS Version :
Windoes CE 4.21

Anyone out there know what gives?

Is this really running Windows CE and not WM2003SE?