From: MBerkowitz@cgsinc.com [mailto:MBerkowitz@cgsinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:11 AM
To: Ray Shahan
Cc: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] SQL (ISQL) question:

Ray,

How about the ISQL unload command

http://docs.hp.com/en/36216-90095/ch04s28.html

Michael Berkowitz
Project Manager, CGS Application Solutions
707 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1900
Los Angeles, CA 90017-3509
T: 213 614-1308
F: 213 614-2028
mberkowitz@cgsinc.com

[HP3000-L] SQL (ISQL) question:

Ray Shahan

to:

HP3000-L

09/23/2008 08:33 AM

Sent by:

HP-3000 Systems Discussion

Please respond to Ray Shahan

________________________________

Hi all,

I'm going through an IMAGE data set via ISQL, and I wanted
to create a flat file of some output. I've looked through the ISQL help
(really not much of a help), and plowed through the WEB, but I'm unable
to find a solution for having SQL write to a flat file.

Any help out there...TIA.

Raymond Shahan

Information Systems
REPUBLIC TITLE OF TEXAS, INC.
2701 W Plano Parkway
<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad...ay&csz=75075&c
ountry=us&new=1&name=&qty=>
Plano, TX 75075

direct 214.556.0202
main 972.578.8611
fax 972.424.5621

www.republictitle.com

rshahan@republictitle.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming:

-- WOW!!! What a Ride!!!

NOTICE OF COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains company confidential
and/or privileged information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or
distribution of this information or the taking of any action in reliance
on the contents of this e-mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
telephone immediately, and/or immediately return it to the sender, and
delete it from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.