Printout of Equation Library? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Printout of Equation Library? - Hewlett Packard ; Hi, Is there a document out there that has all the equations from the standard equation library along with the variable definitions? Sorry to be so old school. And yes, I did try googling for it. Thanks JJ...

  1. Printout of Equation Library?

    Hi,

    Is there a document out there that has all the equations from the
    standard equation library along with the variable definitions?

    Sorry to be so old school. And yes, I did try googling for it.

    Thanks

    JJ

  2. Re: Printout of Equation Library?

    Hello,

    there was a separate manual for the EQNLIB when it was first available
    as a plug-in card for the HP 48SX (I would have to look up the part
    number).

    All equations are covered in detail in HP 48GX AUR and you can find
    them in the hp 49g+/ hp 48gII graphing calculator advanced user's
    reference manual as well.

    HTH,
    Andreas
    http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

  3. Re: Printout of Equation Library?

    Andreas Möller wrote:
    >All equations are covered in detail in HP 48GX AUR and you can find
    >them in the hp 49g+/ hp 48gII graphing calculator advanced user's
    >reference manual as well.
    >HTH,
    >Andreas
    >http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

    Thanks Andreas, yes there it is - section 5 in the 49g+/hp48gII AUR
    manual. I'm rather embarassed now. :-)

+ Reply to Thread