Emu48 and hp 50g Programing - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Emu48 and hp 50g Programing - Hewlett Packard ; Hello everyone. I want to write a hp 50g program (system rpl) using Emu48 (v1.45+) and Emac editor (2.11 distribution). Are all my programs going to wrong in the hp 50g if they wrong in the emulator? How can i ...

  1. Emu48 and hp 50g Programing

    Hello everyone. I want to write a hp 50g program (system rpl) using
    Emu48 (v1.45+) and Emac editor (2.11 distribution).

    Are all my programs going to wrong in the hp 50g if they wrong in the
    emulator?

    How can i install Sdiag directory in the emulator. It most be in sd
    card and i doesnt have it in the emulator. How can i do it?

    Another problem is that the skins i have are to small. Is there any hp
    50g skin more apropiated for this task, like the one in:
    http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/pc/emulators/horzhp49.zip ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Emu48 and hp 50g Programing

    wrote in message
    > Hello everyone. I want to write a hp 50g program (system rpl) using
    > Emu48 (v1.45+) and Emac editor (2.11 distribution).
    >
    > Are all my programs going to wrong in the hp 50g if they wrong in the
    > emulator?

    Yes...

    > How can i install Sdiag directory in the emulator. It most be in sd
    > card and i doesnt have it in the emulator. How can i do it?

    on the PC you drag and drop to the emu window (I use Debug 4)
    then proceed as in a real calc
    Note that no EMU so far emulates ARM CPU behind the latest 49g+/50g/48gII
    so the possible C-programs you will do later must be tested on the
    calculator
    Any Saturn Assembler/SysRPL works as well as libraries and your own UserRPL
    programs
    on both the EM48 or on the real calculator

    > Another problem is that the skins i have are to small. Is there any hp
    > 50g skin more apropiated for this task, like the one in:
    > http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/pc/emulators/horzhp49.zip ?

    Loo at the KLM scripts on diiferent sizes
    then zoom the largest picture twice on any picture program (XnView is mine)
    and edit the KLM script - experiment - and then publish it to us all! :-D

    > Thanks

    Your welcome!

  3. Re: Emu48 and hp 50g Programing

    On 16 sep, 22:11, "Veli-Pekka Nousiainen"
    wrote:

    > Loo at the KLM scripts on diiferent sizes
    > then zoom the largest picture twice on any picture program (XnView is mine)
    > and edit the KLM script - experiment - and then publish it to us all! :-D

    I all ready finish my Emu48 skin to emulate hp 50g. It has a 4x zoom
    screen. You can download it from:

    http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/pc/emulat...izontal50g.zip

  4. Re: Emu48 and hp 50g Programing

    THNX

    wrote in message
    > On 16 sep, 22:11, "Veli-Pekka Nousiainen"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Loo at the KLM scripts on diiferent sizes
    >> then zoom the largest picture twice on any picture program (XnView is
    >> mine)
    >> and edit the KLM script - experiment - and then publish it to us all! :-D

    > I all ready finish my Emu48 skin to emulate hp 50g. It has a 4x zoom
    > screen. You can download it from:
    >
    > http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/pc/emulat...izontal50g.zip

+ Reply to Thread