Adress of configuration of SD cards in ARM - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Adress of configuration of SD cards in ARM - Hewlett Packard ; Hello, I plan to make a video player for hp50g and I've been wondering : Where is the SD card data adressed in ARM point of view ? Then, how can we know the adress of a particular file inside ...

  1. Adress of configuration of SD cards in ARM

    Hello,

    I plan to make a video player for hp50g and I've been wondering :

    Where is the SD card data adressed in ARM point of view ?

    Then, how can we know the adress of a particular file inside the SD
    card ?

    Thanks for both answers.

    Yoann Désir.

  2. Re: Adress of configuration of SD cards in ARM

    Hi,

    On Sep 8, 6:23*am, Yoann Desir wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I plan to make a video player for hp50g and I've been wondering :
    >
    > Where is the SD card data adressed in ARM point of view ?

    Nowhere. It has to be read/written through the SD controller, more or
    less like a serial port.

    > Then, how can we know the adress of a particular file inside the SD
    > card ?

    You need a file system to do that job. Unless you want to reinvent the
    wheel, hpgcc can use both the calculator file system, or the
    alternative fsystem library.

    Regards,
    Claudio

+ Reply to Thread