OT:System recovery - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT:System recovery - Hewlett Packard ; We had a remote office in Yakima WA get flooded last night. We had a large rainstorm. Our mainframe (HP9000) is located elsewhere. We are looking at all those recovery plans put in place. This is the first time I ...

  1. OT:System recovery

    We had a remote office in Yakima WA get flooded last night. We had a
    large rainstorm. Our mainframe (HP9000) is located elsewhere. We are
    looking at all those recovery plans put in place.

    This is the first time I have seen a recovery plan used.

    Kent Wallace

    Kent Wallace - Business Intelligence Developer

    Healthcare Management Administrators Inc

    Phone - 425-289-5267

    NOTICE:
    Please note that my e-mail address has changed.
    Please save my new address to your contacts list by right clicking on my name
    in the header of this message and selecting the option "add to outlook contacts".
    Please delete my old e-mail with the domain of @hma.regence.com. Thank you.

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
    It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.
    If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message,
    or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
    Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you

  2. Re: OT:System recovery

    Perhaps Quest is dropping a hint you should buy their database shadowing
    product in case of future disasters?

    Tracy Johnson
    Measurement Specialties Inc.
    BT