From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
Behalf Of Kent Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:00 AM
To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
Subject: [HP3000-L] OT:System recovery

We had a remote office in Yakima WA get flooded last night. We had a
large rainstorm. Our mainframe (HP9000) is located elsewhere. We are
looking at all those recovery plans put in place.

This is the first time I have seen a recovery plan used.

Kent Wallace

Kent Wallace - Business Intelligence Developer

Healthcare Management Administrators Inc

Phone - 425-289-5267

NOTICE:
Please note that my e-mail address has changed.
Please save my new address to your contacts list by right clicking on my name
in the header of this message and selecting the option "add to outlook contacts".
Please delete my old e-mail with the domain of @hma.regence.com. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message,
or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you