I've never really used fonts on the 49/50 as I've never had the desire
or need to do so. In the past week or so, I had need for a few custom
characters. After editing the font, saving it, and changing the
number and name, I added it to a library and added into my startup
routine a >FONT command. This seems to work most of the time, but I
have noticed that sometimes when my strings with these special fonts
have the original characters. I have not noticed any pattern as to
when this happens, and know that I haven't manually changed it or
anything.

Are fonts uninstalled on a warmstart, or only a TTRM? Any other
conditions or things that could reset the font back during use? I
know that there is not any additional program on here that is setting
a font. . .

TW