HP 4810 PhotoSmart All In One Problem - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP 4810 PhotoSmart All In One Problem - Hewlett Packard ; All of a sudden, HP 4820 All-in-One won't print or scan, but will copy. Get an error message from the computer that 'a USB accessory has malfunctioned,' since the mouse, keyboard and card reader are working and the printer is ...

  1. HP 4810 PhotoSmart All In One Problem

    All of a sudden, HP 4820 All-in-One won't print or scan, but will copy. Get
    an error message from the computer that 'a USB accessory has malfunctioned,'
    since the mouse, keyboard and card reader are working and the printer is
    not...guess it's the printer being referred to. Could it be something like
    replacing the USB cable (if so, where to buy) or putting it into another USB
    port (hard to get to, but I can do it)? Or what? I would be grateful for any
    help you can offer. Thank you.

  2. Re: HP 4810 PhotoSmart All In One Problem

    problem has been solved, just had to move cable to a different USB port...
    wrote in message
    newsLudnR1rUsYXASzVnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@earthlink.com...
    > All of a sudden, HP 4820 All-in-One won't print or scan, but will copy.
    > Get an error message from the computer that 'a USB accessory has
    > malfunctioned,' since the mouse, keyboard and card reader are working and
    > the printer is not...guess it's the printer being referred to. Could it be
    > something like replacing the USB cable (if so, where to buy) or putting it
    > into another USB port (hard to get to, but I can do it)? Or what? I would
    > be grateful for any help you can offer. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread