OT: McCain Running Mate - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: McCain Running Mate - Hewlett Packard ; http://www.courant.com/news/politics...,6135209.story * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. OT: McCain Running Mate

    http://www.courant.com/news/politics...,6135209.story

  2. Re: OT: McCain Running Mate

    John McCain choosing Joe Lieberman as his running mate is about as likely as Barack Obama choosing Pat Buchanan for his.

    Actually, now that I think about it... Unlike a McCain/Lieberman ticket, which would just be "more of the same," I think Buchanan would balance the Obama ticket nicely. ;-)

    Patrick Santucci

    Oracle Database Administrator
    HP-UX Systems Admin
    Change Control Manager