    From: HP-3000 Systems Discussion [mailto:HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU] On
    Behalf Of Jeff Kell
    Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 11:01 AM
    To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU
    Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Ports

    Reggie Monroe wrote:
    > How could I find what ports are listening on hp3000.

    :sockinfo.net.sys

    enter a 'C'

    Jeff

    This email and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it is strictly forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please delete the e-mail and/or any files or attachments, and also notify the system manager (PostMaster@mercuryinsurance.com) of the error. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it.

  2. Re: Ports

    Hello ALL,