Re: diagmond not shutting down - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: diagmond not shutting down - Hewlett Packard ; I have a similar problem in one of our systems but I cannot execute the program...any ideas? MANAGER.SYS,PUB:RUN STMSHUT.DIAG.SYS UNRESOLVED EXTERNALS: mpe_sm_op_capability (LDRERR 512) Unable to load program to be run. (CIERR 625) MANAGER.SYS,PUB: Reyna Cardenas International Rectifier (951)375-44554 * ...

  1. Re: diagmond not shutting down

    I have a similar problem in one of our systems but I cannot execute the
    program...any ideas?
    MANAGER.SYS,PUB:RUN STMSHUT.DIAG.SYS
    UNRESOLVED EXTERNALS: mpe_sm_op_capability (LDRERR 512)
    Unable to load program to be run. (CIERR 625)
    MANAGER.SYS,PUB:
    Reyna Cardenas
    International Rectifier
    (951)375-44554

  2. Re: diagmond not shutting down

    --- On Wed, 8/20/08, Reyna Cardenas wrote:

    I have a similar problem in one of our systems but I cannot execute the
    program...any ideas?
    MANAGER.SYS,PUB:RUN STMSHUT.DIAG.SYS
    UNRESOLVED EXTERNALS: mpe_sm_op_capability (LDRERR 512)
    Unable to load program to be run. (CIERR 625)
    MANAGER.SYS,PUB:
    My guess, is the posix side of MPE was not installed correctly.

    try
    :xeq sh.hpbin.sys -L**** <<-- takes you into the posix shell
    >ls -l
    >pwd
    >exit*************************** <<-- test out some posix commands to see if they work

    If those commands fail, then posix is not setup correctly and stm (cstm) isa posix app.

    what version of the OS are you running?

    -Craig