Re: Paper Trays on a HP 4250tn - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Paper Trays on a HP 4250tn - Hewlett Packard ; Tracy The syntax you are looking for is 'data_intray = 3', without the quotes. Found this in the Spooler Manual. HTH Robert Schlosser Global Business Systems Premier Farnell plc T 864 487-1362 F 864.487.1904 E rschlosser@premierfarnell.com Your #1 source for ...

  1. Re: Paper Trays on a HP 4250tn

    Tracy

    The syntax you are looking for is 'data_intray = 3', without the quotes.
    Found this in the Spooler Manual.
    HTH

    Robert Schlosser
    Global Business Systems
    Premier Farnell plc
    T 864 487-1362
    F 864.487.1904
    E rschlosser@premierfarnell.com
    Your #1 source for RoHS compliant products & information.
    www.newark.com