HP 864N Mannual or ? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP 864N Mannual or ? - Hewlett Packard ; I was all over the HP site looking for a mannual for a HP 864N I replaced the HDD and must have misplaced(God knows I looked for it) some type of spacer or trim plate behind floppy drive. The exterior ...

  1. HP 864N Mannual or ?

    I was all over the HP site looking for a mannual for a HP 864N
    I replaced the HDD and must have misplaced(God knows I looked for it)
    some type of spacer or trim plate behind floppy drive. The exterior
    button does not reach the actual floppy inside. the drive bay unit
    which contains one hdd, one fdd, and one sd flash drive is firmly
    snapped in place it sort of pivots in and snaps into place. If anyone
    knows where I can d/l the mannual or knows which piece is missing I
    would greatly appreciate it.

    Ed

  2. Re: HP 864N Mannual or ?

    "Eddie" wrote in message
    > I was all over the HP site looking for a mannual for a HP 864N
    > I replaced the HDD and must have misplaced(God knows I looked for it)
    > some type of spacer or trim plate behind floppy drive. The exterior
    > button does not reach the actual floppy inside. the drive bay unit
    > which contains one hdd, one fdd, and one sd flash drive is firmly
    > snapped in place it sort of pivots in and snaps into place. If anyone
    > knows where I can d/l the mannual or knows which piece is missing I
    > would greatly appreciate it.

    You didn't look very hard! I found it right on HP's Website.
    It shares the manual with the Pavilion.

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/m...&lang=en&cc=us

    Tom Lake

+ Reply to Thread