Re: Free Time-out Logoff S/W - Bouncer - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Free Time-out Logoff S/W - Bouncer - Hewlett Packard ; You should also check 'bouncer' from the allegro folks. Paul Christidis HP-3000 Systems Discussion wrote on 08/12/2008 06:20:20 AM: > Jack > > I may be able to supply these programs. > > I'll get back to you. > > ...

  1. Re: Free Time-out Logoff S/W - Bouncer

    You should also check 'bouncer' from the allegro folks.

    Paul Christidis

    HP-3000 Systems Discussion wrote on 08/12/2008
    06:20:20 AM:

    > Jack
    >
    > I may be able to supply these programs.
    >
    > I'll get back to you.
    >
    > Ray

  2. Re: Free Time-out Logoff S/W - Bouncer

    On Aug 13, 12:00*am, Paul H Christidis wrote:
    > You should also check 'bouncer' from the allegro folks.
    >
    > Paul Christidis
    >
    > HP-3000 Systems Discussion wrote on 08/12/2008
    > 06:20:20 AM:
    >

    > > Jack

    > > I may be able to supply these programs.

    > > I'll get back to you.

    > > Ray

    As a quick fix/alternaive you could always use the hptimeout var, rfom
    memory this does exactly the same as bouncer ?.......

+ Reply to Thread