HP is hiering - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP is hiering - Hewlett Packard ; hello, we are looking for a SW engineer.... if you are or know someone who might be interested... https://hp.taleo.net/servlets/Career...=1#topOfCsPage regards, cyrille...

  1. HP is hiering

    hello,

    we are looking for a SW engineer.... if you are or know someone who might be
    interested...

    https://hp.taleo.net/servlets/Career...=1#topOfCsPage

    regards, cyrille

  2. Re: HP is hiering

    Hello Cyrille,

    I could not open the link from Germany.

    I tried with two different PC┤s, IE and FF and two different ISPs.

    Anybody else had trouble opening the link ?

    Greetings,
    Andreas

  3. Re: HP is hiering

    Yes, it seems the link cannot be opened.
    I would'nt be suprised if this was an Intranet link, working fine for
    anyone within the company but not valid outside of it.

  4. Re: HP is hiering

    Andreas M÷ller wrote:
    > Hello Cyrille,
    >
    > I could not open the link from Germany.
    >
    > I tried with two different PC┤s, IE and FF and two different ISPs.
    >
    > Anybody else had trouble opening the link ?

    I think you've just failed the initiative test. ;-)

    --
    Bruce Horrocks
    Surrey

  5. Re: HP is hiering

    On Aug 4, 5:48*am, Yann wrote:
    > Yes, it seems the link cannot be opened.
    > I would'nt be suprised if this was an Intranet link, working fine for
    > anyone within the company but not valid outside of it.

    Try this one:
    https://hp.taleo.net/servlets/Career...1625070&csNo=2

  6. Re: HP is hiering

    Hello Bruce,

    well, I was able to find the description through the search
    function ;-)

    And thanks to Brandon there is a working link now.

    Best wishes,
    Andreas

  7. Re: HP is hiering

    Andreas M÷ller wrote:
    > Hello Bruce,
    >
    > well, I was able to find the description through the search
    > function ;-)
    >
    > And thanks to Brandon there is a working link now.

    In that case, good luck with your application. :-)

    --
    Bruce Horrocks
    Surrey

  8. Re: HP is hiering

    On Aug 4, 11:59*am, Brandon Del Bel wrote:
    > On Aug 4, 5:48*am, Yann wrote:
    >
    > > Yes, it seems the link cannot be opened.
    > > I would'nt be suprised if this was an Intranet link, working fine for
    > > anyone within the company but not valid outside of it.

    > Try this one:https://hp.taleo.net/servlets/Career...on=FlowDispatc...

    Hmm.... That is interesting. It honestly sounds like a request for a
    lead developer role in software related to a new HP (presumably) hand-
    held calculator. The PC driver experience is obviously needed for the
    driver. The mention of USB clearly indicates the expected type of
    driver development. The RPN/RPL experience is a very good sign that
    the work will continue existing HP tradition. None of the perl, Linux,
    OS X, shell script, firmware, or assembly is very surprising.

    Java stuck out a bit. Of all of those it seems least relevant to
    calculator development. Very few calculators are programmed in java.
    Nor are Windows drivers. Small development tool are far more often in
    perl or shell script. Java's primary use areas these days are server
    side web applications, cellphone development, and a few specialty
    areas like Blu-ray. Of course it is still a top choice for multi-
    platform code, which is probably the idea here.

    What really sticks out though is the requirement for Windows CE
    experience. Is this new calculator going to be running on an CE core?

    This could be interesting.

  9. Re: HP is hiering

    What was this?
    http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiw...cgi?read=43997

    Follow link to a "Geocities" site to see photos of a box
    saying "Java applications" under "Specifications,"
    along with "Linux," "USB," etc.

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00005O7MY
    "No customer reviews yet. Be the first."

    I have a couple of old "Intermec 70" WinCE units
    (one given to me, plus a twin for $15 on eBay);
    thanks to Christoph they also emulate HP48/49,
    and make darned good MP3 players too

    -[ ]-

+ Reply to Thread