Re: 3KVA UPS units. - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: 3KVA UPS units. - Hewlett Packard ; Hi James, I have some UPSs on ebay as well. I don't have the 3.0Kva, only the 1.8 & 9.0. The 3.0Kva that you probably need is the HP A2998A andthey are difficult to find on the used market these ...

  1. Re: 3KVA UPS units.

    Hi James, I have some UPSs on ebay as well. I don't have the 3.0Kva, only
    the 1.8 & 9.0. The 3.0Kva that you probably need is the HP A2998A andthey
    are difficult to find on the used market these days, ones with battery life.

    Jesse
    Cypress Tech

  2. Re: 3KVA UPS units.

    Be aware of your code requirements for power supplies and EPO
    switches. Rooms classed as "datacenters" must be able to be
    de-energized by an OPE switch, and this includes any UPS units over a
    certain size. Your building engineer should be able to find the
    relevant information.

    On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Jesse Dougherty wrote:
    > Hi James, I have some UPSs on ebay as well. I don't have the 3.0Kva, only
    > the 1.8 & 9.0. The 3.0Kva that you probably need is the HP A2998A and they
    > are difficult to find on the used market these days, ones with battery life.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=380051375649
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=380050868483
    >
    > Jesse
    > Cypress Tech

    "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, you'd think rich people
    would have kept it all for themselves" - Lane Kirkland