HP 20b SDK - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP 20b SDK - Hewlett Packard ; Hello, OK, the HP 20b is not a HP 50g (nor a HP 48) and is not as powerfull, but you can still do a lot with it, and HP just released the SDK for it at: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...35&swEnvOID=54 I hope ...

  1. HP 20b SDK

    Hello,

    OK, the HP 20b is not a HP 50g (nor a HP 48) and is not as powerfull, but
    you can still do a lot with it, and HP just released the SDK for it at:

    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...35&swEnvOID=54

    I hope that this will generate some interest among this group.

    regards, cyrille

  2. Re: HP 20b SDK

    cyrille de brebisson a écrit :
    > Hello,
    >
    > OK, the HP 20b is not a HP 50g (nor a HP 48) and is not as powerfull, but
    > you can still do a lot with it, and HP just released the SDK for it at:
    >
    > http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...35&swEnvOID=54
    >
    > I hope that this will generate some interest among this group.
    >
    > regards, cyrille

    Cool thing.

    Does HP has plan to release a 50g emu in C++/java or flash9 or for iPhone ?

    I really want to embed my HP games on my website and to use HP
    calculator on my phone !

    Julien
    JadeGame.com

  3. Re: HP 20b SDK

    Julien Meyer a écrit :
    > cyrille de brebisson a écrit :
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> OK, the HP 20b is not a HP 50g (nor a HP 48) and is not as powerfull,
    >> but you can still do a lot with it, and HP just released the SDK for
    >> it at:
    >>
    >> http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...35&swEnvOID=54
    >>

    >> I hope that this will generate some interest among this group.
    >>
    >> regards, cyrille
    >>

    > Cool thing.
    >

    > Does HP has plan to release a 50g emu in C++/java or flash9 or for iPhone ?
    >
    > I really want to embed my HP games on my website and to use HP
    > calculator on my phone !
    >
    > Julien
    > JadeGame.com

    Woa it's amazing I found this:

    HP11c, scientific calculator
    HP12c, financial calculator
    HP15c, scientific calculator
    HP16c, programmer calculator

    http://code.google.com/p/hpcalc-iphone/

  4. Re: HP 20b SDK

    Julien Meyer wrote:
    > Woa it's amazing I found this:
    >
    > HP11c, scientific calculator
    > HP12c, financial calculator
    > HP15c, scientific calculator
    > HP16c, programmer calculator
    >
    > http://code.google.com/p/hpcalc-iphone/

    unfortunately not yet available as an official app (i.e., requires a
    jailbroken iPhone/iTouch so far...)

    --Sylvain

+ Reply to Thread