HP48 GX/Conectivity Cable - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP48 GX/Conectivity Cable - Hewlett Packard ; I need to purchase a conectivity/conector cable for this calculator, and I have a picture of it. Could anyone please lead me in the right direction. Thanks!...

  1. HP48 GX/Conectivity Cable

    I need to purchase a conectivity/conector cable for this calculator,
    and I have a picture of it. Could anyone please lead me in the right
    direction. Thanks!

  2. Re: HP48 GX/Conectivity Cable

    otto@indspecialties.com a écrit :
    > I need to purchase a conectivity/conector cable for this calculator,
    > and I have a picture of it. Could anyone please lead me in the right
    > direction. Thanks!

    This is THE place :
    http://www.samsoncables.com/

    Herve