Re: Cross-Reference Tool - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: Cross-Reference Tool - Hewlett Packard ; Allo, allo, allo. Wot's all this then? Migrating off the HP3000 is in itself a felony and you can consider yourself under citizens arrest. Report to Alcatraz Block "C" in the morning.... Guilty as charged. On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 ...

  1. Re: Cross-Reference Tool

    Allo, allo, allo. Wot's all this then?

    Migrating off the HP3000 is in itself a felony and you can consider yourself
    under citizens arrest. Report to Alcatraz Block "C" in the morning....

    Guilty as charged.

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:17:03 -0700, Robert Holtz
    wrote:

    >We have recently begun our migration off the HP3000.
    >
    >I'm need to find a cross-reference tool that will allow me to determine
    >what programs reference the data items in our TurboImage databases since
    >the vendor we currently use did not provide us with a data dictionary.
    >
    >We are currently running MPE/iX 7.0 PP3. We have Cobol, Pascal, and
    >Fortran compilers on our systems. Thanks in advance.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Robert Holtz
    >Phoenix Police Department

  2. Re: Cross-Reference Tool

    Let's see...

    First we have Robert
    > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:17:03 -0700, Robert Holtz
    >
    > wrote:
    >
    > >We have recently begun our migration off the HP3000.
    > >
    > >Regards,
    > >Robert Holtz
    > >Phoenix Police Department

    Then comes Brian....

    > Allo, allo, allo. Wot's all this then?
    >
    > Migrating off the HP3000 is in itself a felony and you can
    > consider yourself under citizens arrest. Report to Alcatraz Block
    > "C" in the morning....
    >
    > Guilty as charged.

    Let me guess... Robert was running a house of ill-compute.

    -Craig "I crack myself up" Lalley

  3. Re: Cross-Reference Tool

    Does Phoenix have jurisdiction to arrest you Craig,
    after I fall down laughing and injure myself?
    Tom