Re: [OT] Shake-n-bake season is now open... - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: [OT] Shake-n-bake season is now open... - Hewlett Packard ; Speak for yourself. I was holding onto my 917LX for dear life. Any shaker down here is a spectacular event. One more closer to the BIG one...... On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:16:47 -0700, Tom Emerson wrote: >just had a ...

  1. Re: [OT] Shake-n-bake season is now open...

    Speak for yourself. I was holding onto my 917LX for dear life.

    Any shaker down here is a spectacular event.

    One more closer to the BIG one......

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:16:47 -0700, Tom Emerson wrote:

    >just had a 5.8 in Chino [about 40 milse from Los Angeles] -- nothing

    spectacular...

  2. Re: [OT] Shake-n-bake season is now open...

    In message , Brian
    Donaldson writes
    >Speak for yourself. I was holding onto my 917LX for dear life.

    Gives a whole new meaning to the expression "hardware support" :-)

    --
    Roy Brown 'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
    Kelmscott Ltd useful, or believe to be beautiful' William Morris