[OT] Shake-n-bake season is now open... - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on [OT] Shake-n-bake season is now open... - Hewlett Packard ; just had a 5.8 in Chino [about 40 milse from Los Angeles] -- nothing spectacular... * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. [OT] Shake-n-bake season is now open...

    just had a 5.8 in Chino [about 40 milse from Los Angeles] -- nothing spectacular...

  2. Re: [OT] Shake-n-bake season is now open...

    Tom Emerson wrote:
    > just had a 5.8 in Chino [about 40 milse from Los Angeles] -- nothing spectacular...

    Subsequently downgraded to a 5.4. But the shaking was strong & long
    here on the coast in Huntington Beach (23mi from the epicenter). I am
    located approximately in the middle of where the yellow "strong" shaking
    zone reaches the coast:

    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...intensity.html

    No structural damage noticed here so far; just one very weirded-out cat
    (post-quake; alas, I don't have a quake-predicting cat) and some
    pictures askew on the walls.

    --
    mark@bixby.org
    Remainder of .sig suppressed to conserve expensive California electrons...