FW: [HP3000-L] network oddity again... - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on FW: [HP3000-L] network oddity again... - Hewlett Packard ; -----Original Message----- From: james hofmeister Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:57 AM To: John Pitman Subject: RE: [HP3000-L] network oddity again... Hello all, Could not initalize data in path TCP... Just a fyi this error is telnet barking when a ...

  1. FW: [HP3000-L] network oddity again...

    -----Original Message-----
    From: james hofmeister
    Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:57 AM
    To: John Pitman
    Subject: RE: [HP3000-L] network oddity again...

    Hello all,

    Could not initalize data in path TCP...

    Just a fyi this error is telnet barking when a connection is opened to it'sport and the tcp connection is broke while mpe is in the process of creating ci data structures and displaying the ':' prompt.

    P.s. Don't forget to replace your mpe ':' cartridge before you run low (yes very little humor so early in the am).

    regards, james hofmeister
    big thumbs, little motoQ9 keyboard, my other desktop is ubuntu with evolution and open office!

  2. Re: network oddity again...

    James attemps humor:

    > P.s. Don't forget to replace your mpe ':' cartridge before
    > you run low (yes very little humor so early in the am).

    Now that mpe is getting on in years everyone should also
    be scheduling that famous procedure to check their mpe ':'.

    And for the homesteaders, re-scheduling every 10 years will
    be required...

    duane

  3. Re: network oddity again...

    > Now that mpe is getting on in years everyone should also
    > be scheduling that famous procedure to check their mpe ':'.

    Thank God they can use fiber optic now. I hear that the HP-IB
    (Hewlett-Packard Intra-Bowel) connectors were quite uncomfortable...

  4. Re: network oddity again...

    In message
    <50F535851AC00045B40337929E44FE95549AC2C3ED@sm-exch-01.qss.com>, Duane
    Percox writes
    >James attemps humor:
    >
    >> P.s. Don't forget to replace your mpe ':' cartridge before
    >> you run low (yes very little humor so early in the am).

    >Now that mpe is getting on in years everyone should also
    >be scheduling that famous procedure to check their mpe ':'.

    We just wash ours thoroughly, and then we can re-use them.

    Surely you've heard of colonic irrigation? :-)

    --
    Roy Brown 'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
    Kelmscott Ltd useful, or believe to be beautiful' William Morris