HP 20b? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP 20b? - Hewlett Packard ; Has anyone bought, ordered and played with the new 20b? Looks noce but doesn't seem to be available outside the US. Mark...

  1. HP 20b?

    Has anyone bought, ordered and played with the new 20b? Looks noce but
    doesn't seem to be available outside the US.

    Mark

  2. Re: HP 20b?

    "mr" wrote in message
    > Has anyone bought, ordered and played with the new 20b? Looks noce but
    > doesn't seem to be available outside the US.
    >
    > Mark

    I'm in the USA, and mine's due today.

    Lots of people (here) have them. Looky here:

    http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiw...seum/forum.cgi

    Bob
    --
    == All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==

  3. Re: HP 20b?

    On Jul 23, 1:14*am, mr wrote:
    > Has anyone bought, ordered and played with the new 20b? *Looks noce but
    > doesn't seem to be available outside the US.
    >
    > Mark

    Hi Mark,

    HP 20B calculators aren't available in Malaysia until September
    2008,according to HP's reseller.

    hpnut in Malaysia

+ Reply to Thread