Re: OT: some blonde humor - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: some blonde humor - Hewlett Packard ; I heard a good one over the weekend. You can reverse the gender if necessary. The Reverend was at Bert and Marie's 60th wedding anniversary party, marveling at how a couple could stay married for 60 years. Bert said that ...

  1. Re: OT: some blonde humor

    I heard a good one over the weekend. You can reverse the gender if necessary.

    The Reverend was at Bert and Marie's 60th wedding anniversary party,
    marveling at how a couple could stay married for 60 years. Bert said that
    one of the keys was that on their silver anniversary, he took Marie to the
    Orient. "My my, that must have been transformational" said the good
    Reverend. "And what did you do for your golden anniversary?".

    "I went back and picked her up", said Bert!

    John Lee

    At 09:12 AM 7/22/08 -0500, Ray Shahan wrote:
    >A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake.
    >
    >He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee.
    >
    >After sitting there for a while, he yells to the waiter,
    >
    >'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'
    >
    >The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep, husky
    >voice, the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke, sir, I
    >think it is only fair given that you are blind that you should know five
    >things:
    >
    >1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
    >
    >2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
    >
    >3. I'm a 6 foot tall, 175 lb. Blonde woman with a black belt in
    >karate.
    >
    >4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional
    >weightlifter.
    >
    >5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
    >
    >Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that
    >joke?'
    >
    >The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters,
    >'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'
    >

    >Raymond Shahan

    >--
    >6:42 AM

  2. Re: OT: some blonde humor

    Blonde Guy Joke

    An Irishman, a Mexican and a blonde guy were doing construction work
    on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

    They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and
    cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm
    going to jump off this building."

    The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I
    get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

    The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a
    bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too!"

    The next day the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and
    cabbage and jumped to his death.

    The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.

    The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his
    death as well.

    At the funeral the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd
    known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never
    would have given it to him again!"

    The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos
    or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

    Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.

    Are you ready for it.? ...................
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    "Hey, don't look at me," she said, "He always made his own lunch!"
    --
    Connie Sellitto
    Programmer/Analyst