how to turn alpha mode on in user-rpl program - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on how to turn alpha mode on in user-rpl program - Hewlett Packard ; I tried 71.1 KEYEVAL, but that halts the program. What should I do? I want to enable alpha mode before displaying an INPUT prompt....

  1. how to turn alpha mode on in user-rpl program

    I tried 71.1 KEYEVAL, but that halts the program.
    What should I do? I want to enable alpha mode before displaying an
    INPUT prompt.

  2. Re: how to turn alpha mode on in user-rpl program

    This is in the AUR under Input.

    The level1 argument needs to contain the alpha character unquoted in the
    list and that turns alpha lock on.

    Try:

    << "Type something" { alphachar } INPUT >>

    where alphachar is alpha right shift A.

    Mark

    "J" wrote in message
    > I tried 71.1 KEYEVAL, but that halts the program.
    > What should I do? I want to enable alpha mode before displaying an
    > INPUT prompt.

  3. Re: how to turn alpha mode on in user-rpl program

    Thanks! You're welcome!

    << eyes roll >>

    Mark

  4. Re: how to turn alpha mode on in user-rpl program

    yes, Thank you!
    didn't mean the be rude, I just got distracted by earthly chores for a
    few days.

    On 23 Juli, 12:46, "Mark Edmonds" wrote:
    > Thanks! You're welcome!
    >
    > << eyes roll >>
    >
    > Mark

+ Reply to Thread