In message
, John
Dunlop writes
>Denys, you said :
>[snip]
>> If you believe in change from Obama, you will be rewarded as that is
>>all you will have in your pockets if he's elected.

>> Speaking of which, today's drop in the oil prices once again
>>illustrate how utterly ignorant Lord Obama is. Just talking about
>>drilling, never mind doing something concrete about it like getting
>>Congress to giving permission to drill, caused the price to drop
>>immediately. Lord Obama is such an empty suit, it's unbelievable.

>You really should come off the fence and declare for one side or the
>other, Denys. )
>
>It's really quite amusing when you call people "infants" and then
>persist in making up all kinds of puerile names for people.

Ahh, don't knock Denys for this - it gives me a warm glow of nostalgia.

As the last time I heard such name-calling, I was in short trousers, in
the schoolyard. Infants school, funnily enough.
--
Roy Brown 'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
Kelmscott Ltd useful, or believe to be beautiful' William Morris