I tried HP web site for the software that allowed the few LCD display
like my L1730 to auto-rotate image when I rotate my monitor. HP web
site offered the usual selection of drivers but none of them has
auto-pivot feature. A search of Google showed the software was called
Pivot Pro and it's currently available but not for free.

Is there a free source for HP specific version of Pivot Pro software?
I don't want to spend $50 on software, since the current software
makes no mention if it does auto-rotate images when I flip the
monitor. The NVidia drivers for my video card already has the ability
to rotate images albeit not automatic.

Any suggestion or link to software is appreciated. I use Windows XP
32 bits if that matters.